10.30.2014

Fall Signature Scent


Every year when fall coming around I always feel the need to up my fragrance game. In the summer and spring, I live to wear fruity and floral scents. Scents that are quite youthful. However, in the fall I really like to switch over to a more mature and musk-y scent. The scent I'm really loving is Nirvana Black by Elizabeth and James. 

This scent contains violet, vanilla, and sandalwood. Sephora describes it as a sensual, warm, and mysterious scent. In our early twenties we often struggle with finding a scent that is both mature enough, but still youthful. This fragrance strikes a perfect balance in my eyes if you're looking to go the ever so slightly mature route. 

What are some of your favorite fall fragrances? Do you go for a more mature  and sensual scent, or a fun and youthful one? Let me know down below. 

Cali Out-




No comments:

Post a Comment