9.02.2014

Not So Oops Sephora Haul

Do you ever walk into sephora wanting one thing and spend enough money to get a "perk". This literally happens every time I walk into the store. 


1. Benefit Watts Up- I feel as though this is a pretty tried and true highlighter. If you've been in the beauty blogosphere for a minute or two, I'm sure you know all about this product. If not, I highly suggest purchasing this product. 

2-4. Benefit They're Real System- I'm not going to get into too much detail about this because I plan on doing a separate post about this, but the mascara is a pretty popular item. Benefit recently introduced the push-up liner and with it an eye make up remover. 

5. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black- This is my favorite perfume and signature scent for going out. 

6. Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Cleansing Cloths- I hate make up removing wipes because I feel like they never actually clean everything off. These however are amazing. I'm a commuting student so I basically live out of my car. These are great for when the day is almost over and I just want to take my make up off, but I'm not home yet. They actually remove waterproof mascara too. 

7. No Bleeding Lips- I plan on doing a comparison post with this product. More to come. 

8-9.- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer and Rainforest After Dark Pallete- I am going to do a full review on this Pallete. It has cheek and eye product and is great for travel. Park Ave Princess is my favorite go to Bronzer. It's so buildable and has the perfect amount of sheen to add dimension to your face. 


Cali Out- 

2 comments:

  1. i really want to try whatsupp! i wish we had a sephora! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/gluten-free-treats-with-udis.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sephora is amazing. They need to be in UK cause it's not fair that you miss out. The Watts Up is the perfect highlighter. A little tiny bit goes so far.

      Delete