4.14.2015

#WipeForWater


The #WipeForWater campaign is focused around the idea of using a towelette to remove your make and cleanse your face rather than water and a cleanser. We waste about 5 gallons of water on average when we wash our faces the traditional way. Neutrogena naturals purifying makeup remover cleansing towelettes are made from 100% renewable fiber. They have no harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, and phthalates. Isn't that a mouthful? They claim to completely remove dirt, oil, and makeup. 

I have pretty sensitive acne prone skin. I have to stick to a twice a day wash to keep my face from being an acne fortified mess. If I get lazy and skip a cleanse, I usually pay for it. 

My first impression was that they smell like green apple. I found the scent to give them a fresh feel. I've never used Neutrogena makeup wipes. I'm actually not really a fan of makeup wipes. I find they never get all of the make up off. So I use cleansing oil to remove my make up. 

So what's my opinion after 3 day of just using these? If you're trying to use these, and these alone, you probably won't be happy. I needed 2 wipes to take off a full face of makeup. They didn't towelette itself didn't feel too gentle on my eyes. The formula however, was pretty gentle. I think these might be great for washing your face in the morning. If you're wearing makeup these would be great too, but you may want to come in with a traditional cleanser afterwards to make sure everything is fresh and clean. 

So my final verdict? I'll probably purchase these when I run out. I'm attending a few festivals this summer, so these will be perfect for a quick cleanse. 


*FTC: I was sent these courtesy of Influenster and Neutrogena for review as part of the #WipeForWater campaign. I am not being paid for this review. I would never accept money in exchange for a positive review of a product that I do not believe in. 


3 comments: