3.26.2015

Life Update!!

So, I haven't really blogged in some time. I'm going to go with the lame busy semester excuse. To be fair, it is a pretty good excuse. In the time that I've been gown, I went full blown blonde. I have since gone to a light brunette. I was able to go to blonde at home, and I really didn't have any damage. I may do a post on the products that really helped save my hair. I have also since chopped my hair. Its actually not as short as I want it to be. I'll probably schedule another appointment soon.

I have also gotten back into thrifting a lot more. I've found some awesome pieces recently that will be the subject of future posts. I do have plans for a shopping for less post. I recently went with my mother. She is the ultimate thrifting queen. I truly think I learned from the best.

Perhaps the biggest news of all is that I've been accepted into my program. I will officially be graduating August 2016. I ended up taking some time off of school after my father died. It feels so good to be back on track and closer to my goals. Anyways, I just wanted to make a little post getting back into the groove of things. I hope to be posting at least once a week. I don't want to commit to a set schedule yet though. We'll see how it goes.

-Cali Out

No comments:

Post a Comment