9.29.2014

No Lather, No Repeat: Cleansing Conditioner


I've recently dove head first into the whole cleansing conditioner shebang. I've decided to share with you some of the things I've learned along the way in the hopes that I can save you some trouble. Here's what to expect. 

1. You're probably going to use too much: I used 6 pumps. My first time, and 7 the other. I know now that it was way too much. 

2. You have to rinse it all out: I usually don't clean rinse conditioner so I assumed that you didn't with this. You have to clean rinse because you will definitely feel product in your hair if you don't. 

3. Your Texture Will Change: The texture of my hair has changed, and certainly for the better. It's a lot healthier. It's not that weird fake soft that most traditional shampoo and conditioners give you. 

4.  How often you wash will change: I actually have to wash my hair a day earlier than normal. I'm not sure if that will be the same for everyone, maybe you'll be able to stretch a day. 

5. You'll save time and money: My wash time has obviously quickened because I don't have the fiddle with my hair 3 times, only once. I've also saved some pretty pennies. Cleansing conditioner replaces shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner. 


The one I have recently used it pictured above and retailes for under $5. You can find it at the drugstore. I'm really interested in trying other brands. Are there any brands you recomend? Comment down below and let me know. 


Cali Out- 

No comments:

Post a Comment